The Adjudicator's Office logo Site map
home how we work how to complain case studies publications contact us
Contact the organisations

HM Revenue & Customs
Complain about HMRC

Valuation Office Agency
Complain about VOA

Final review by the Parliamentary Ombudsman

If you remain unhappy, you can ask an MP to put your complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

The Parliamentary Ombudsman will decide whether to investigate your complaint and, if she decides to do so, her investigation may also look at the way in which the Adjudicator's Office has reviewed your complaint.

What you need to do:

  • You will need to write to your local Member of Parliament (MP) with the details of your complaint and ask that it be referred to the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

For more information see the Parliamentary Ombudsman website (Link opens in a new window)

Tier 1: Department's initial review

Tier 2: Department's internal review

Independent review by the Adjudicator's Office

Final review by the Parliamentary Ombudsman

 Crown Copyright l Disclaimer l Freedom of Information l Privacy